Thursday, February 04, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #158

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

I decided to use my PTI Winter Woods stamp set to make my card:



I stamped the trees on the white panel as well as on the aqua mist panel.
Then, I diecut the Mat Stack #1 die from the white panel.
I added the Winter Woods cardinal on a coordinating diecut, as well
as some Twig Wreath flowers, leaves and berries.


The sentiment is from PTI's Pedal Pusher stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 11th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

I adore the detail of the lines...how fantastic! Pretty card.

alexandra s.m. said...

You know how happy I am to see another Fabulous Birdie card of yours, right?
And a Cardinal! YES! Marvelous card Leigh!

Tracy Freeman said...

Hiya Leigh, This is really pretty, the colours are perfect and make the cardinal really pop.
Hope you are having a great day x

donna mikasa said...

Such a perfect take on the sketch, Leigh! Love how the cardinal just pops off your card!

Kara said...

so pretty!

Lindsey said...

Leigh, this is beautiful! Such an amazing combination of lots of old and new PTI goodies!

Екатерина said...

What a bright and gentle card! Very beautiful!

cm said...

You've created a lovely winter scene, Leigh. The cardinal is so pretty...and this coming from someone who is totally afraid of birds!
hugs~c