Thursday, March 09, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #212

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card:


I stamped the bottom part of my card in versamark using my Altenew Adore You stamp set
and heat embossed the blooms in white.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush. 


Once it was dry, I diecut my panel (& a piece of coaster board) with my 
PTI Birthday Wishes die.
I used some washi tape along the back, adhered my coaster diecut and 
then adhered my white/stamped/coloured diecut over that.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 16th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love how you incorporated the sentiment!

Betty said...

love this card, Leigh - soft colors and a great design combines for a wonderful card!

Happy Dance said...

Such a pretty card, Leigh! Love those springtime colors and the camouflaged sentiment. Your watercoloring is really lovely, too. Great card!! Bev

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful take Leigh!
Thank you!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how pretty!! I am loving the way you did the spotlight technique on this card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you partially camouflaged your sentiment! This is PRETTY Leigh!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Leigh, love the inset die sentiment with those flowers. Looks perfect

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Leigh! Love the camouflaged sentiment!

LeAnne said...

This is stunning....I need to try this with a sentiment die. But the COLORING is amazing! So pretty!

Vickie Z said...

Fun! Great use of the sketch and LOVE those bright blooms!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a clever take on the sketch Leigh! This is just gorgeous!!!

Bobby said...

I love the hidden sentiment and your lovely flowers, Leigh.

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! What a big impact that sentiment makes! Beautiful card!