Thursday, March 30, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #215

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card:


I stamped the images from Altenew's Wild Hibiscus in versafine onyx black
on a piece of watercolour paper and heat embossed it in clear.
Then, I coloured it in, using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush markers
and a water brush.


I added my sentiment using Simon Says Stamp's Wishing You stamp
set and die.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 6th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the way you colored the flower and butterfly, Leigh! So beautiful!

Hideko

Lisa Elton said...

I love your take on the sketch Leigh! This is a beautiful Spring card!!

Darnell said...

This is a gorgeous card, Leigh! Your float-y design gives off such a lilting happy feel!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen B. said...

Such intense and beautiful colors!

Greta said...

Pretty card, Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch! Love the coloring on the butterfly!

Cheryl said...

The orange and pink are so beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful Leigh. I love the vibrant colors of the flower and butterfly. This is a lovely take on the sketch!

Fiona said...

Stunning card Leigh those colours are so vibrant