Thursday, April 06, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #216

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #216 designed by N@ Ali:



When I saw the stripes on this week's sketch, I immediately thought of this cool card 
that my Reverse Confetti teammate, Amy Sheffer, made.
I was inspired by her card to make mine...



I started by stamping my background on Cloud White Cardstock
using my Elemental Stripes stamp set in Grape Soda InkRC Aqua InkIced Aqua Ink,
Lime Green InkTangerine InkBrick InkRose Ink and Piggy Bank Ink .
I added the Unicorn Wishes stamp on its coordinating Confetti Cuts
and coloured it in using my Delicata Golden Glitz ink, mixed with water
and a paintbrush.



I added some of the same Delicata Golden Glitz ink to my wooden stars
and heat embossed my sentiment (also from Unicorn Wishes) in white.


 


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 13th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your rainbow colors behind the little unicorn! Cute card!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the rainbow color stitched background, Leigh! It's perfect for the unicorn.

Hideko

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet unicorn card Leigh!!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Leigh!
Love those rainbow stitched lines.