Saturday, December 16, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2017

It's amazing to me how I am inspired by challenges!

I was wanting to wrap presents for my brothers, their significant others,
my nephew and my mom, which all needed to be mailed away.
So, I was in a hurry.
But, I wanted some cute tags to accompany my gifts (of course!)
with a Feminine Twist Challenge and was immediately inspired to make some quick tags.



The first one I made is for my nephew and is for the Day 3: Naturally Neutral Challenge:


I used a Papertrey Ink tag die, Mama Elephant Calli stamps for my nephew's name
and the little snowman from Neat & Tangled's Beary Merry.

For my next tag, I was inspired by Keeway Tsao's beautiful tags in Day 2: Silver & Gold:


I used a MFT snowflake and Reverse Confetti Flowers for Mom dies.
It's hard to tell in the photo, but the "mom" was diecut from gold cardstock.

And lastly, I used the Day 8: Challenge Sketch to make this tag:


I used a MFT circle die (& Fancy Pants patterned paper), a Reverse Confetti Branch Out
die and cork paper and the Mama Elephant Calli stamps.
I hand-lettered the ampersand.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

These are simply stunning!! I like that you used die cuts on this, with only minimal coloring. Great tags!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful tags Leigh!

TK said...

Fun tags, these are great, Leigh!

Jaana said...

Nice tags, That little snowman is just so cute!