Friday, December 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Pines

Unfortunately, however, this will be the last Curtain Call Challenge,
as those running the challenge have decided to call it a wrap.
So, I hope you'll play along in our last challenge.
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card:


I decided to make a simple card, using some stamps from PTI's Bells & Boughs,
as well as MFT Fall Florals.


I stamped the "greetings" (from PTI Season's Greetings)
and diecut the coordinating die, onto which I blended green ink.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
We have two guest designers for our last challenge and have invited past
members of the Curtain Call Design Team to play along for our Final Curtain Call.

Elizabeth Stewart, Paper Sweetness
Julie Gearinger, Stamping with Julie Gearinger
Amy Shaffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs
Betty Wright, Crafting With Betty
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations

Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Lori Tecler, Inking Aloud
Lynn Mangan, My Mango Boys and Me
Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections
 Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Silke Ledlow, My Life

Tara Godfrey, Inking on the Edge
Tenia Nelson, Jazy Paper Designs
Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion

for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Thanks for looking!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

16 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love the pretty CAS design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic take on the photo Leigh! Love the greenery images and the colors... the die-cut word looks very pretty with the soft coloring. Happy Holidays!

Marisa said...

Too cute - love literal takes on insp photos too :) Blessings for a fabulous Christmas ♥

Marina said...

I've noticed a few challenges I follow have closed recently, which is a shame - I hope there'll be some new ones to take their place. I love this deconstructed pine look and the two-tone greeting.

Betty Wright said...

This is fun, Leigh! I think you nailed it! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo Leigh!

Melody said...

Great take on the inspiration challenge! I have enjoyed being on a team with you! Merry Christmas!

~amy~ said...

Simply perfect!

Lynn said...

Wow! I love how you were inspired by the photo Leigh! So stunning!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your CAS take on the inspiration photo Leigh, marvelous card!

sentsue said...

Challenges always inspire me too. Great projects Leigh! Love the cork tree.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome take on the inspiration challenge! Love this idea! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Leigh! So fun and festive! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Leigh! So fun and festive! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Leah, I adore your gorgeous card! LOVE how you recreated the graphic grid on your card! Perfection! It was great being a part of the Curtain Call Crew with you! Sad to see it come to an end!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hugs, t

Annette Gordon said...

You have such talent! Love this card!