Thursday, March 29, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #265

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #265 designed by N@ Ali:


Here's my card:



I had some fun with my Kuretake Tambi Gansai Watercolours painting my background.
I added a strip of striped patterned paper from my stash.


I stamped my sentiment (from Reverse Confetti's Labeled stamp set)
and diecut it with its coordinating diecut.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 5th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave
SaveSave

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the simple background!!

Lisa Elton said...

The wash of color is wonderful Leigh, this is lovely!

Vee said...

Ce fond coloré et le contraste avec le nom donne un magnifique résultat! Superbe!