Saturday, March 17, 2018

Inspired By All the Little Things #82

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #82:



I was inspired by the flowers and the colours.
I decided to use my Concord & 9th Lovely stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my image onto watercolour paper in versafine onyx black ink
and heat embossed it in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.



 I stamped my sentiment (from Wplus9's Modern Peonies) in versamark ink
and heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock,
which I attached with dimensional adhesive.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, April 6th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful Leigh !

Vee said...

Superbe! J'aime ces couleurs, le printemps dans une carte!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration, Leigh! The stamp is perfect and you make the most amazing one layer cards!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love your flowers!!

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!!

Kathy said...

love the uncluttered flow of this card. Beautiful job coloring.

KimCreate said...

This stamp is beautiful. Love your card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your bouquet is stunning, Leigh! Gorgeous watercoloring, and love the pop of black from the sentiment strip!

Imke said...

Wow, your coloring looks awesome, Leigh ! Fabulous flower arrangement- lovely card !

Wanda Cullen said...

This was the perfect image to capture the large variety of flowers in the photo! Gorgeous!