Thursday, August 30, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #287

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
my twin brother's birthday earlier this month using
 CAS(E) This Sketch #287 designed by Brian King:


Here's my card:



I started by diecutting this cute polaroid die from my collection (can't remember who makes it, sorry!) from watercolour paper.
On the inside part, I stamped the cat from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos stamp set
in versafine ink and heat embossed in in clear.
I coloured it in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


I stamped the "46" using Papertrey Ink's Antique Alphabet and the 
sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Songbirds.
I heat embossed both of these in clear, too.
I added a strip of patterned paper from my stash along the back to finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 6th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a fun card Leigh! Love your adorable take on the sketch!

Vikki H said...

So cute and perfect for the challenge! Happy belated birthday! Eek, I'm only 21 years older and have a son who is 42.

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Leigh (rhymes, how cool)

Super card. I bet your twin is going to get a good chuckle at this sweet little critter showing off his age to everyone LOL (as he's your twin, happy birthday to you too!)

Jen Mitchell said...

Fun card! Love that little guy! And your twin brother's birthday must be your birthday too! Happy belated birthday!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute and your brother will love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ohh this is uber cute ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. Love it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board
and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I
hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.