Sunday, February 26, 2006

I just had to do it!!

I was looking at the layout I did called "Another pink jacket". (see next post)

Yes, I had stepped out of the box...
Yes, I had tried something new...

But did I like it?
No.

So I changed it. This afternoon, took off the photo and started fresh.

And am I happier with the results?
Yes.



So will I step out of the box again?
Probably.

I just know that if I'm not happy with something, I can change it. Why look at a layout and always think: "I don't like that one!" I'd rather have albums full of layouts that I'm happy with.

Isn't that part of the reason I create?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CHANGED THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! (he, he) This one looks fabulous too!! At least you tried to step out of the box! This layout is definitely more "you." (love the sewing)

Heather M. said...

Leigh, this looks AWESOME (I liked the other one too!)! I know what you mean, though, you gotta be happy with what you create, first and foremost! This layout is darling - LOVE the colors so much!

Heather said...

I loved both of them!! I think stepping out of the box is a learning experience for very scrapbooker. It makes you hone your style more.

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!!!!