Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Favourite layouts from 2009

My friend, Danielle, posted her favourite nine layouts/projects from 2009 on her blog a little while ago. Loving this idea, I thought I'd share my favourite layouts, too. Except, well, I had a hard time choosing nine. So, here are my favourite thirteen layouts from 2009. ;)


Here's one that I made in February with some goodies from Scrap for a Cure -- I'd won their monthly challenge.


Kind of a different style for me, but I was really happy with it. It's framed on the shelf above my scrap table.


I love these sweeties! I was quite happy with the simplicity of this layout, which I made during an online crop at My Scrap Shoppe.


This one was created with a game of scraplift tag at Just Cre8.


I was inspired by Sherry Stevenson , one of the DT members at Create My Keepsake, to use her ribbon treatment idea on this one.


I'd entered a Pink Paislee contest at Create My Keepsake with this layout-- and won!


Created with the June kit at My Scrap Shoppe-- one of my favourites.


This was one of the first pictures I took with my new camera-- and I just love this Pink Paislee line!


I just loved how this layout came together using the Little Yellow Bicycle products. I also love the stitching I added to show our travel route.


This was created as part of a sketch challenge on Danielle's blog, and I was so happy with how it turned out.


Created with the September kit at My Scrap Shoppe-- another favourite.


This one was also created with the September kitMy Scrap Shoppe. I liked the envelope idea for tucking in my summer reading list.


And, last but not least, this layout that I made and framed using more Pink Paislee products.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Love all your faves, Leigh, they're great!
Hope your holidays were wonderful :)
- Tara

Jillian said...

Wow! These are all GREAT!! Love the idea of reviewing the faves from the year...although, I don't think I even did nine in oh-nine...eek! I think I just came up with my first resolution though! I'm looking forward to seeing your first 10 of 2010 now!

Danielle Flanders said...

Thanks for sharing your faves with me! I still think the "enchanted" one is one of my VERY faves of yours!! Love your style!
Danielle