Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For the record

We had piano lessons this morning. I drive all three kids there for 8am (Sage's lesson). Then, when Jonah starts his lesson at 8:30, I drive Austin & Sage to their schools and then go back to pick up Jonah. I really love listening to him play! I'm amazed at how quickly he picks things up-- he's very gifted!

While I was driving him to school after his lesson, after telling him how great he is, I thought of how special Jonah is to me. I've always been conscious that he not feel like the stereotypical "middle child" and I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He is probably my most "low-maintenance" child, but he is so good-natured & easy to be around-- I just love spending time with him!

I made this layout last week and realized I hadn't shared it yet...
I used PTI cardstock (kraft) & stamps (turning a new leaf), My Mind's Eye patterned paper & diecut and my SU! scalloped edge punch.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Leah said...

Oh! I love this...will have to case this with the TANL set. Such a sweet pic of you two!

Mayol said...

Lovely layout, Leigh, and i can tell how precious! I like how the TNL leaves are peeking out. (in a tiny voice: and of course, the MME papers. *smile*)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, Leigh. Your kids have such treasures to keep when they grow up!

Chris said...

You are such an inspiration, Leigh. I can just feel the love you put into everything you do.

Just. Beautiful.

Joyce said...

Very sweet.

Kim said...

So sweet Leigh!
:)

Unknown said...

Great layout! What a special time with your kiddo!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout. Love the lined paper withthe scallop edge. the blue edging is a nice touch too.

Deb said...

Beautiful lo, Leigh! I love how you create such a pretty lo with one photo. Excellent work!