Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pages with Papertrey -- Challenge #5

Happy New Year!!

I'm totally excited for a new year! I've made some resolutions, have set some goals and am thrilled with the thought of new beginnings! This year is going to be great!

To kick things off, I have a new challenge for Pages With Papertrey and this month, it's a colour challenge: create a layout using these three colours:



And bonus points if you scrapbook a holiday photo! ;)

Here's the layout I created:


I used American Crafts cardstock (white), My Mind's Eye patterned paper & decorative brads & Papertrey Ink dies (mat stack #4, mat stack #4 layerz & fillagree border).

If you'd like to play along with this month's Pages With Papertrey Challenge, just post a link to your layout here -- I'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

what a gorgeous layout. love that new border die on the bottom.
ang

Joyce said...

Wow. You totally nailed your own challenge. Love that border as a flower, too! Happy New Year.

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the fillagree border.
Happy New Year.

Leah said...

So pretty! I'll have to play along :) Love that border, haven't used it on a LO yet but will and I made a flower from it too, so pretty!

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO, Leigh! Love the paper and PTI elements. So very, very pretty!

Anonymous said...

You're working magic as usual, Leigh!

Jodi_E said...

I played last month and love a good challenge. Got this one down on my to do list.