Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello December


Welcome to Day 1 of the peeks for the October release for 

Today, we're featuring a stamp set called Hello December
It's a great set that would be perfect for making Christmas cards or using for Project Life
or in a December Daily album.

Here's the card I made with it...


To start, I ran my lime cardstock through my diecut machine with my large speech bubble die & my embossing mats, so it wouldn't cut my cardstock, only impress the die's image into it.
Then I diecut a smaller speech bubble and diecut an ampersand image from it.
I stamped the "merry" & "bright" images from Hello December onto cardstock, fussy cut them out and adhered them to my card using dimensional adhesive.

Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration 
from the other DT members using  Hello December
There, you can see the full stamp set AND leave a comment to be entered into the draw to win it!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute card Leigh. I love that you impressed the speech bubble into the card stock.

Tracey McNeely said...

The embossing is Atlantic Leigh, I love the bold colours!

Erin said...

Adorable card, Leigh! I love the speech bubbles... super cute!

TLady said...

WHAT A CUTE STAMP SET, AND A CUTE CARD LEIGH!!!!:) AND WHAT FUN COLORS YOU'VE USED!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kara said...

cool bubbles!

Kim S said...

I love the way you have linked all of those speech bubbles together!