Friday, July 29, 2016

Altenew July Inspiration Challenge -- Weddings

I'm so excited!
My girl has been at horsemanship camp all week 
and I get to go and pick her up this evening!
I'm sure she's had a great week (& I can't wait to hear all about it),
but man I miss her when she's not around!

Today, I have a card to share for the 


I was inspired to use my Best Mom stamp set to make my wedding card:


I started by stamping my image in versamark onto watercolour paper
and heat embossing it in white.
Then, I used my Zig Markers, a paintbrush and some water to colour them in.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Songbirds stamp set --
I don't have any Altenew wedding sentiments) in versafine onyx black.
I used my MISTI and restamped it three times to get a crisp image
on my watercolour paper.
A few rainstones finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful Leigh!

Karen B. said...

Great corner arrangement and beautiful card!

Diana K said...

So pretty, Leigh. I love it!

Patti said...

REALLY! beautiful! I love the soft colors you achieved!

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely and delicate!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these florals and the colors!