Saturday, October 07, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #67

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #67:

It's our Thanksgiving this weekend and I am loving this lovely table decor!
Here's my card:


I stamped my Wplus9 Delightful Dahlias stamp onto watercolour paper in Altenew
Rocky Shores and then again in versamark (using my MISTI) so I could heat emboss it in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Winter Woods) in Altenew Espresso ink.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, October 13th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! i like that you chose to color in the leaves a different shade then green!!

Darnell said...

You picked up the subtle colors from the inspiration centerpiece perfectly in your pretty bouquet, Leigh! Lovely watercoloring! Hugs, Darnell

KimCreate said...

This stamp set is perfect for the challenge! Pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just beautiful. It's so soft and peaceful!

Stampingcountry said...

What a gorgeous sympathy card! And your embossed sentiment and outline really put the finishing touch on your lovely card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect take on the inspiration photo I love these vintage colors!

Marcie Sharp said...

So lovely! A great take on the inspiration photo Leigh!