Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not much new

Our summer is trucking along nicely.

In the mornings, we do errands, or stay home, or go for a bike ride. This morning a friend who I haven't seen in a while came over and it was nice to reconnect with her.

This week, Jonah has been going to a Vacation Bible School put on by a church in town. It runs from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Then Austin has been going in the evening, from 6:15 to 8:45pm. Both have been enjoying it.

After lunch, Sage naps. I scrapbook or go on the computer. The boys watch tv. Or play. Or fight. Or ask to do computer.

When Sage wakes up (or I wake her), we go to the beach. Two more lessons left. It's been good to get out of the house and I'm sure we'll still go to the beach in Aug, but not everyday.

Tonight, we're going to Winkler to where Cam's dad lives, to have supper with Cam's family to celebrate his and his dad's birthdays (both on July 30th.) I'm looking forward to an evening out. And not cooking!

That's about all for now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad the kids are enjoying the vacation Bible School. Wish Micah was older as I know he would love it.

Sounds like you and your family is having an awesome summer.