Sunday, July 16, 2006

Still swimming, different location

Well, we finished our swimming lessons on Friday and I'm ever so proud to say that Austin passed! Woohoo! His instructor said, and I quote: "Excellent work! He was a good listener!" Really? Yay!

I was so excited that he'd done so well that I signed him up for level two starting tomorrow. Yes, we'll be spending the next two weeks at the beach. It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!

Yesterday, for a change of pace, I let Sage sleep for her full nap (I've been waking her to go to the beach for the past two weeks.) and did she sleep! I put her down at 12:30pm (no more holding, just straight into her crib-- what a doll!) and she slept until after 4pm! Couldn't believe it! So, after her nap, we biked to the wading pool at the park where I took way too many pictures while my kids had a blast.

Here are my favourites:





Look how nice and brown my kids are! Totally love that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't made it to the wading pool yet...maybe this week...or next!!! Cute pics!

Heather M. said...

Awwww, such cute kiddos! Congrats Austin!

Heather said...

I so wished we had a little wading pool in town. The pics are fabulous!!

Love it when they sleep that long. Mommy time yeah!!