Friday, September 29, 2006

Custom scrapbook

On Saturday, a woman from my church came over and commissioned me to make a scrapbook for her sister.

So exciting!

I love scrapbooking. When I started over 3 years ago, something just clicked. It was like: "This is the thing I've been waiting my whole life to find."

Then, I thought, how great it would be to make some money doing what I love. So I started lpdesigns. I've been selling my cards in three local businesses, I've had a few of orders for cards & invitations and I've created two scrapbooks for our church when pastors have left.

And now I have this order.

I'm hoping this will lead to more. It's so great to be able to do something I really love to do and get paid for it.


Heather said...

Great news Leigh. Here's to some more business as your designs are fabulous!!

Heather M. said...

Woooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!! That is AWESOME!