Friday, September 29, 2006

Custom scrapbook

On Saturday, a woman from my church came over and commissioned me to make a scrapbook for her sister.

So exciting!

I love scrapbooking. When I started over 3 years ago, something just clicked. It was like: "This is the thing I've been waiting my whole life to find."

Then, I thought, how great it would be to make some money doing what I love. So I started lpdesigns. I've been selling my cards in three local businesses, I've had a few of orders for cards & invitations and I've created two scrapbooks for our church when pastors have left.

And now I have this order.

I'm hoping this will lead to more. It's so great to be able to do something I really love to do and get paid for it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great news Leigh. Here's to some more business as your designs are fabulous!!

Heather M. said...

Woooooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!! That is AWESOME!