Saturday, September 30, 2006

Look what I did!

We moved Sage into a "big girl bed" this week.

I have been waiting for two years for this moment!

I finally got to decorate her room "girl".

So, I bought bedding at IKEA in spring and the walls looked a little bare, so I did this:

I was actually inspired by Vicki Boutin's layout in the October CK. I used Wallies, IKEA stickers and MM flower stamps and paint. There are also a few glow-in-the-dark stars, too.

I made the fairy princess out of cardstock, rhinestone brads, wire and KI paper. The head and hands were from a birthday card that Sage got in the mail from her Uncle Chris & Auntie Cheryl. When she saw the card, she said: "That's me!"

So now she thinks she's flying on her wall!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks very cool!! I love the fairy will have to check that out as Kendra has the same IKEA theme room.

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, that is SOOOOOO cute!!!! I totally LOVE it! You are talented, girl!

Crystal said...

What a sweet wall treatment! That fairy is so cute!

SmileyCarrie said...

I love how you incorporated your scrapbooking into her bedroom! Great job!!! I love it!