Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Christmas Dress

Last year, I looked for a Christmas dress for Sage to wear to church and to our Christmas gatherings. I pictured black velvet on the top with a full taffeta skirt in a rich shade of red or burgandy. But, all I could find were sleeveless dresses (in Southern Manitoba-- I don't think so!) So, I settled for a black and red plaid jumper.

Then, this year, after Halloween, Sage and I went to Walmart to check out the leftover costumes. I didn't find anything I liked, so we walked around the store a little.

And there, in the girl's department, I saw it...

The perfect Christmas dress!

So, I bought it for Sage and she LOVES it! :)

Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

jen k said...

it is SOO cute!!
my girls got a black and gold

anita said...

pretty!

Heather M. said...

She looks ADORABLE! What a pretty dress!