You will need:
A 6x6 inch piece of patterned paper
A ruler, bone-folder, stapler, scissors, hot glue gun and hole punch
Some string or embroidery thread
1. Place the piece of pp on a table (I use my measured-off self-healing mat.) At one inch intervals, use the bone folder to score lines on the patterned paper. (You’ll make five lines.)
2. Accordion-fold the patterned paper along the scored lines.
3. Then fold it in half and staple it in place.
4. At each end of the folded patterned paper, cut at a sharp angle, with the tip being on the outside fold.
5. Open up the star.
6. Hot glue the sides in place.
7. Punch a hole in the top and tie a string and voilà!