Thursday, May 28, 2009

Better late than never...

I finally got my CMK June kit in the mail this week! (I teased the postmistress that I thought maybe she and her co-workers had been scrapping with my stuff in their breakroom. She said she would have called me to come and help them, since they would have no idea what to do! Ha!)
So, without further ado, here's my sneak of the one layout I've made with the kit so far...


(Are those Sassafras chipboard numbers adorable??)

And here's my layout:


(The numbers at the bottom mean.... 1 for Austin's first tournament, 2 because he came in second place in sparring and got a silver medal and 9 because he was nine at the time.)

It is such fun, colourful kit!!

I also wanted to post a reminder that Scrap For A Cure is having their Jump into Summer crop this weekend, so be sure to stop by for your chance for some fun prizes!

And here's a peek of a layout that I made with the SFAC June mini-kit:



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your design, and of course love your work, it's so fresh and fun! You rocked this kit girlie!!!

Charity Hassel said...

super fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous work!

Danielle Flanders said...

So cute and colorful!! love it!

Staci Taylor said...

What a cool way to use those numbers, leigh! Love your layout!

ellen s. said...

i love all the details! that darn canadian post! ;) they are awesome, leigh!

Andrea Amu said...

Fun bright page, Leigh! Those chipboard pieces are darling!

Nicole said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE all the color here!! Wonderful layout, girl!

Sasha said...

I love your layouts girl .. your style is so fresh