1. The nine year anniversary of my dad's death. We lost him to cancer in 2000, just before Austin turned one. I still really miss him.
2. The six year anniversary of the day I started scrapbooking. My friend, Anita, was selling Creative Memories at the time and I had a beginner's party at my house. I don't think anyone else I invited caught the scrapping bug, but I sure did!
3. A day of shopping today for my friend, Val, and me! We usually plan several trips a year where we drive to Winnipeg and hit all of our favourite stores (Costco, Winners, Mexx...), eat out for lunch and supper and come home late. It's great!
4. Day five of me posting on the MSS blog. I've been posting tips with scalloped punches all week. If you'd like to check them out, click here.
5. The day that the DT at MSS post the layouts that we made with the May kit. Here are mine: