Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I did it again

If you saw this article, you know that I like to use up both sides a shaped piece of cardstock/patterned paper to make two layouts.

Well, I did it again, using the August kit from Scrap for a Cure.

The kit has these cool Webster's stickers in it and the bracket shaped one was my favourite. I adhered it to a piece of Coredination cardstock (from my stash) and trimmed around it with my craft knife to make the shape of the page.



The back of the cardstock was this teal colour, which matched perfectly with the Prima stitched paper in the kit, so I decided to create a layout with it as well.



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh wow! love the websters and how you used the diecut sticker. and that prima!!! wowzers. love what you did

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the shaped pp. Great job!

Unknown said...

I'm a great fan of your page, c'est toujours vrai !

Renee Lamb said...

Beautiful pages girl! i love how you used both sides of the paper! I love that shape too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, very creative use of those stickers, Leigh! I love that Webster's frame! Your pages are beautiful, girl! Gorgeous title font in the second layout, by the way.

Erin said...

love those two pages and how you cut the shape of the websters sticker. Very cool!

Julia said...

what a great idea! I was wondering how to solve those very problems with shaped papers. Great layouts, btw!