Friday, August 07, 2009

MSS Online Crop

My Scrap Shoppe is having an online crop today. Click on the link to the site if you'd like to check out the challenges. You are more than welcome to participate (& maybe win a RAK!)

I posted this layout for my No more than four challenge to use only four items on your layout (not including photos!) (I used cardstock, two pieces of patterned paper and some chipboard letters.)



I created this layout for my Two or more challenge to use two or more techniques on one layout. I combined stamping with stitching.





And I made this layout for Marcy's Jungle Fever challenge to include an animal on your page and for my Raise it up challenge to use popdots (or something similar) to add dimension to your page.





Thanks for looking and feel free to come and check out our online crop!

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

just love how you did that swirl! great layouts!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are awesome, Leigh! I love how you designed the grid page. :)

Anonymous said...

cute, cute layouts!!!