1. I'm hosting my Crop for the Congo this weekend and am really looking forward to it. The turnout isn't as big as last year, but I still think it's going to be great. Hey, it's scrapbooking for 12 hours-- how can that not be great? ;)
2. Sage got a new friend this week. She's wanted one for a while now and as soon as I told her about the $500 we won last month and would be sharing, she knew what she wanted to buy with her share-- a FurReal Gogo My Walking pup:
3. I'm reading two books at once right now. I know. I don't usually do this-- I'm a "finish one first then start the next one" kind of girl. But I signed up for a Bible study and the book they're studying is Forgotten God by Francis Chan. I just started it, but so far it's very good. The other book I'm reading is Silverwing by Kenneth Oppel. This one is at Austin's request. He read the series and really liked it, so he wanted me to read it, too. I love it when my kids experience something and enjoy it so much that they feel I should enjoy it, too. This makes me feel important to them and loved. So, I'm reading it.
4. I started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred this week and it is killer. Totally makes me want to quit. I'm not kidding.
5. I made 12 cards on the weekend and scrapbooked one layout on Tuesday night. I used a sketch made by Jennifer Gallacher at 2Peas for their January sketch challenge.
I posted it the sketch along with some bonus challenges on the MSS blog today if you'd like to check them out.
Thanks for looking!