Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today is...

... my friend, Marlo's birthday and I wanted to share the card I gave her here on the blog:



I used some My Mind's Eye So Sophie patterned paper, my new SU! Elizabeth stamp (that I got for free at my party), along with a greeting from one of my fillable frames stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. I cut out the stamped image by hand and then used my SU! colour spritz tool to add a bit of "misting." I just love how this tool allows me to add the technique of misting to my projects, but doesn't get it all wet! It's wonderful. Really.

Okay, that's it for me. Just as I was going to bed last night, I felt a runny nose coming on. So I took some Cold F/X last night and again this morning, along with some Tylenol Cold & Sinus Daytime. When I came home for lunch, I took some more Tylenol C&S, but have still felt pretty crummy all day.

I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow & I pray they don't call me in, because I think I really need a day to rest and get better.

Pardon my rambling. ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: