Monday, October 29, 2012

Some treats while I'm gone, part 3



Here are the last three treat bags that I made for my family to open while I am away in DR Congo.



I sewed the top half of a bag along the bottom, after cutting it with pinking shears. The tag is made from a PTI fillable frames die (#9), some baker's twine, a button and a Close to My Heart stamp.


Here, I cut off the top of the bag with pinking shearts on both endes, stitched along the bottom, filled it with candy and then stitched along the top, including the tag. I used PTI's mat stack 1 die and a CTMH stamp.

And, lastly....


Today's the day I come home (so on the note, I remind them to pick me up at the airport!) The bag is made the same way as the previous day's, but I sewed the tag along the side instead. The tag is a PTI half and half die and the stamp is CMTH.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

nancy said...

I'm sure your family has been enjoying their daily treats and notes. Part of the fun is trying to guess what you've included for them the next day. Hope your trip is even better than the first.

Monica K. said...

Such an adorable idea! What a fun and sweet thing to do for your family, Leigh!