Thursday, November 01, 2012

PWP Challenge #15

I'm just popping in this morning to post November's Pages with Papertrey challenge, which is one of my favourite ways to use my dies, by using the negative part of the diecut on your layout.

Here's the layout I created for this challenge:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (sweet blush, aqua mist), stamps (strawberry sentiments, delightful doilies) and dies (script alphabet, beautiful butterflies). I also used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, diecuts and brads, as well as Teresa Collins patterned paper (the white & yellow polka dotted one along the side). The "@" diecut is from a Provocraft set of alphabet dies called Harmony.

Here's a close-up of my technique for the challenge, as well as my journaling:


So, if you create a layout for this month's challenge, please leave a comment here with the link or here on the PTI forum, because I'd love to see what you make!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute! I love the paper choice!!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful scrapbook page Leigh! You have a wonderful style.
Big congrats on the Papercrafts World Card Making Day Contest!

Emily Leiphart said...

Adorable layout, Leigh! Huge congrats on being a WCMD Contest winner!

Tammie Koehnen said...

Oh how I LOVE this beautiful and sweet page of your daughter Leigh. You are such a wonderful papercrafter, and you are such an inspiration! CONGRATS on being a WCMD contest winner! How fabulous is that! :)