It's been a while since I did a "Five for Friday post"...
1. As per our tradition, we made some butter crunch to give to the teachers at the end of the school year. Here are the tags that I made for Austin's & Jonah's teachers, using my Tag Sale #5 die and my new Live Love Life set from Papertrey Ink. These were so quick and easy!
2. Sage wanted to make her own tags for her teachers. She used stamps from PTI's Happy Trails. These first two are for her female teachers. The one on the left is for her music teacher and the one on the right is for her English, Science & Social Studies teacher, which she stamped with WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals.
These next two are for her male teachers (one teaches her French & Math and the other is her Phys. Ed. teacher.)
3. We were actually on the ball enough to get all of these ready to give to their teacher's yesterday, so today would be as stress-free as possible, because today is...........our last day of school! Woohoo! My last day of work was yesterday, but the kids have to go for an hour this morning to pick up report cards and attend an assembly. They're having a farewell for the grade 8s, so I'll go to watch that for Austin (I cannot believe he will be starting high school next fall!) After that, we're heading into the city to take my mom out for lunch for her birthday.
4. After lunch, we'll do some shopping, which will include a trip to IKEA, where I'm going to pick up this and this for my craft room. :) I've taken down the one wall shelf I had and painted two of the walls this colour-- it's fabulous-- it's just like PTI's Aqua Mist (thanks again, Susan!) I did the first coat on Wednesday evening and was going to do a second coat before bed, but it was still a little tacky. So, I decided to get up early yesterday to do the second coat before work. As I was going down the hall, my husband came up the stairs with my paint tray. I asked him what he was doing and he said: "It's done." He'd painted the second coat for me! :)
I promise I will post some pictures as soon as my shelves are assembled and everything is in order. :)
5. And as a bit of a teaser, I have some exciting news coming up..... you'll have to come back and check my blog the first few days next week..... :)
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking!