Tuesday, August 02, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 291 & Colour Challenge 50

Today, I have a card to share for 


I also used the MFT Colour Challenge 50:


Here's my card:


I started by watercoloring a square onto a piece of watercolour paper.
On it, I stamped part of my sentiment from MFT's Soda Pop stamp set.
I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
in versamark and heat embossed it in white.
I adhered the strip over a torn piece of striped vellum.


I coloured with my Zig markers onto two scraps of watercolour paper,
wet them with my water brush and diecut them using 
the MFT Soda Pop dies (bottles and straws).
I diecut the labels and stamped them with Soda Pop stamps.
I adhered them to my card, using dimensional adhesive for the blue bottle.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Such a refreshing card Leigh! Love the colors, use of the sketch and beautiful watercolor~

Karen B. said...

This is fun!

Nora Noll said...

This is totally adorable!! I love your design!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card!

Celeste Goff said...

Love, love, love that water colored background!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a fun card Leigh!!

Greta said...

Fun card, Leigh!

Mary-Anne V said...

pretty way to use this sketch...love the watercoloured rectangular element for the sketch.

Audrey Pettit said...

Those soda bottles always make me smile! What an adorable card, Leigh!

Karren said...

Love your card! Those soda bottles are just so much fun to work with. When I saw your card, I had an ruh-roh moment because the card I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketch challenge is so very similar. I swear, though, that it must be a case of great minds think alike, because I made my card on the weekend and it's been sitting on the DT blog waiting to be posted :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute card Leigh! Love those soda bottles!