Tuesday, January 03, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch 313 & MFT Colour Challenge 60

Today, I have a card to share for
MFT Wednesday Sketch 313:




I decided to use one of the new stamp sets I got for Christmas
to make this card for Sage:


I stamped the MFT Our Story stamps onto their coordinating diecuts from
watercolour paper in versafine onyx black and heat embossed them in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and 
a water brush, blending some of the colours together to get matches to the colour challenge.


I stamped the sentiment (also from Our Story) in versafine, heat
embossed it in black and blended some Altenew Morning Frost ink over top.
I blended some Mountain Mist ink onto a strip of aqua mist cardstock,
using my Papertrey Ink Woodblock print stencil.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Hussena said...

Such an adorable scene. Love the soft colours you've used here! Wonderful card.

donna mikasa said...

Adorable, Leigh! Love how you combined two challenges, too!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This is so so precious Leigh!! :)

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

What a cute little scene Leigh! Love that stamp set.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is sweet and the colors are perfect!

Bobby said...

What a cute little scene, Leigh, and so well colored to match the challenge.

Karen B. said...

Aww such a sweet image and perfect coloring!

Diana K said...

There you go again, tempting me to buy one of those Innocence stamp sets! So sweet, Leigh! I love it.