Thursday, June 22, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #227

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #227 designed by N@Ali:



Here's my card, which I made using Reverse Confetti products.


I started by using the Leaf Lattice Stencil to blend Reverse Confetti inks onto my background.
I diecut one of the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts to frame my stencilling.


I diecut my butterfly using Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts and stamped it
with the coordinating Butterfly Dreams stamp, 
which I inked up with two colours.
A trio of enamel dots finishes it off.


 

  

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, June 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done!!

Karen B. said...

The butterfly is gorgeous!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Very pretty stenciling! Love the color combo. Hideko

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciled panel is perfect with the pretty butterfly!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! The inky background looks fantastic!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours and the cross-stitch frame.

Greta said...

Fun card--love the framed stenciling!