Saturday, June 24, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #62

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #62:


I was inspired by the colours of the umbrellas and the angle/how they were layered.
I decided to use my PTI Summer Sweetness stamp set to make my card:


I stamped my popsicles on an angle, spritzing them with water before stamping them on my watercolour paper background.


 I stamped my sentiment (from PTI' Summer Sweetness) in versamark ink
and heat embossed it in white before adhering it to my card wth dimensional adhesive.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, June 30th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

!neke said...

Love this Leigh !!!!
Great colors !

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE your popsicle take on the inspiration, have a GREAT summer Leigh!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love the fun, stamped popsicles on this!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Those popsicles are fantastic! Love the spritzing. Great take on the inspiration photo.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just so sweet! Good enough to eat!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love the sweet popsicles!

KimCreate said...

Love your popsicles! Have a great summer!