Thursday, October 05, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #242

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #242 designed by me:


Here's my card:



I started by inking my back panel with PTI Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest and Summer Sunrise
inks and my ink blending tool.
Over this, I stamped my new PTI SAF butterfly stamp and heat embossed it in white.
I diecut a circle from another piece of white cardstock and layered it over top.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's KIS: Birthday) on a strip of black cardstock
and heat embossed it in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 12th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

11 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

FAB take on the sketch!!!

Betty said...

beautiful card, Leigh - love the design!

Happy Dance said...

That has got to be the prettiest butterfly I've ever seen, Leigh. The blended background in those lovely colors really shows off that lacy beauty, too. This is just a gorgeous card!! Bev

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is beautiful, Leigh! A fresh and stunning take on the sketch. I love those blended ink colors you chose.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Leigh and what a fabulous sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous sketch, Leigh! And I'm so in love with your card--that butterfly is absolutely stunning!

cm said...

Breath-taken-away GORGEOUS! The butterfly is stunning; the background, amazing!
Hugs~c

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS sketch and card Leigh!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! The sponging is just perfect...a blend of pretty and sassy!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Beautiful and smooth ink blending, Leigh! The heat-embossed butterfly is gorgeous! Hideko

DIANA L. said...

Pretty, great translation of the sketch