Sunday, October 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Cuddle

The LEAD of the Cuddle Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card, using my Neat and Tangled Beary Merry stamp and die:


I started by stamping my bear onto watercolour paper in versafine onyx black ink
and heat embossing him in clear.
I coloured him in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.
Then, I ran him partially through my diecutting machine with his coordinating die, 
to trim off the one side. 
I using my little trimmer to trim the straight edges.
I stencilled my Papertrey Ink Woodblocks stencil onto a piece of dark grey cardstock
with some Wplus9 white ink, to mimic the eyelet blanket in the inspiration photo.


I stamped the "miss you" (from PTI's Winter Woods) in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

So sweet and adorable Leigh!

Bobby said...

I just want to cuddle with your sweet little bear, Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, he's a little sweetie! This is cute!

alexandra s.m. said...

Awww...this is so so sweet Leigh!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Leigh! That little bear is darling!