Saturday, October 21, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #69

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #69:

I was inspired by the pretty quilt to make my card:


I used my Pretty Pink Posh Stitched dies to create my quilt for the background.
I stamped my pumpkin and leaf from Essentials By Ellen onto their coordinating diecuts
and coloured them in with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.


 I stamped my sentiment (from Wplus9's Gratitude) in Altenew Evening Grey ink.
Some PTI rustic cream button twine finishes it off.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, October 27th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I am in love!! The quilted background is fantastic!!

Vikki H said...

I love how that unexpected red trim just pops the quilt block! Your sentiment ink choice is a wonderful color choice too. Nice card, Leigh.

Lynn said...

Love that quilted background Leigh.

Darnell said...

You've made a beautiful quilt background behind your punkin, Leigh! Your twine bow is perfection!! Hugs, Darnell

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is so pretty, Leigh! Love your green shades of quilt with the red trimming. The pumpkin & the leaf are cute accents! Hideko

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet card!

Stampingcountry said...

Your quilted background is a perfect setting for your pumpkin!

Marcie Sharp said...

I love the little quilt you created! Fabulous card Leigh.

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet CAS design! Love the quilted background!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Love the quilt background!