Thursday, July 12, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #280

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #280 designed by Chrissy Larson:


Here's my card:



I stamped my image using Concord & 9th's Lovely stamp, in versafine onyx black
and then heat embossed it in clear.
I coloured it in using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours and a water brush.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) in Altenew Jet Black
onto its coordinating diecut and adhered it to my card with dimensional adhesive.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 19th to link up your card.

I'm also linking this card up to this month's 
Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge: Mixed Media
because I used watercolour and heat embossing on my card.



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Betty said...

just beautiful in the soft colors, Leigh - that is one of my favorite stamps!

Kris said...

Leigh, this is a beautiful card -- so peaceful! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Leigh and I love the color palette you chose!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Leigh! Love your watercoloring, too!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty, Leigh. Love this stamp set every single time I see it used. I must use mine more often. :)

Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Lindsey said...

I love this set more every time I see you use it. So pretty, Leigh! PS I got a huge smile when I saw you link up at Where Creativity Meets C9. Thanks for joining us!