Thursday, July 19, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #281

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #281 designed by N@ Ali:


Here's my card:

I started by stamping my sentiment (from PTI's Tropics) in Altenew Jet Black ink.
I then stamped the flowers from Altenew's Painted Roses in Altenew Jet Black,
Frosted Pink and Coral Berries ink.


A few PTI rainstones finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 26th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

So crisp, clean and beautiful...... the Painted Roses get me every time!! Lovely!

Betty said...

your card is lovely, Leigh! when i saw the sketch, the first stamps i thought of were the ones you used!

Kathy said...

Your card is so pretty and striking, just a great take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the white space and the pop of pink from the pretty blooms! This is wonderful Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

I knew you'd work flowers into the sketch! This is so pretty, Leigh!

Veronique said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch! It's just lovely!

Lisa said...

Leigh I just love your card! Those roses really pop against the white space! That stamp set is one of my all time favorites and I think it's time to take them back out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Vikki H said...

Outstanding

TLady said...

Hi Leigh!
I've been wanting to come over & visit, so here I am! Your card is LOVELY! I have ONLY RECENTLY been getting the real hang of doing CAS! LOL You're SUCH A NATURAL at card making! (Or so it seems!) ;)LOVE your little roses on your card! I MAY have to case you! ;) I scrolled down & saw your latest Kitchen Design too. BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!! ;) HOPE ALL IS WELL with you!!! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely delightful!!!

Claire Grantham said...

This is gorgeous, I love how the flowers pop and the rainstones are a really nice touch. Cx

Marlena M. said...

Fresh and clean~love this Leigh!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Leigh. The pink hues look so pretty on those flowers... one of my favorite sets from Altanew. :)