Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter!




This afternoon, I decorated eggs with the kids (it went surprisingly better than I'd thought it would-- the positive side of expecting the worst! ;) )



Tonight, we're going to my SIL's church to watch a play (she and my BIL have offered to babysit the kids for us-- can't say no to that!)



Tomorrow will be a full day: sunrise service at 6:45am, followed by breakfast at church, then first service, then Sunday school, the home for a quick lunch, then driving 1 1/2 hours to Winnipeg to celebrate Easter with my mom.

Wishing you all a very happy Easter, filled with much joy & laughter.

4 comments:

Eva said...

Happy Easter, Leigh!

anita said...

what a great way to use that basket! hope you had a nice day in Wpg. today!

Tam said...

can't believe how long Sage's hair is. She looks so grown up in that picture. Hope you had a great Easter

Heather M. said...

She looks sooooo grown up in that photo!