Thursday, December 06, 2007

7 random things about me

I've seen this on a few blogs lately, including my friend Heather, so I thought I'd play along. So here are seven random things about me:

1. When it comes to doing the laundry, I actually like the sorting part of it. I enjoy putting all the colours together, the darks together, the whites together, etc. However, I dislike the folding and putting away. I can put off these tasks for hours (or even days!)

2. I don’t like coffee, tea, or hot apple cider. The only hot beverage that I’ll drink is hot chocolate.

3. If I could buy a brand-new vehicle for me (& only me), I would buy a mini-cooper.

4. I love to read. I try to read everyday. Mostly fiction.

5. I’m usually cold. At night, I sleep in flannel jammies and socks, with three or four blankets covering me. And even then, my back still feels cold. But I wake up warm.

6. I love being bilingual and being able to think in English and French. Sometimes I’ll know the word in French first and then have to translate it into English.

7. My dream job would be to be the voice of an animated character.

So, if you're reading this, feel free to play along, too. :)

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Love your list! So which animated character would you be? That's so cool!

Leah said...

I don't drink coffee or tea either! Some people think I'm weird because of it. Nice to know their are other's out their too. Maybe we should form a club!!