Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Eggs



This month at MSS, it was my turn to post a project. I thought that it would be fun to make Easter eggs using some of my scrapbooking stash. Sage, as always, was a great helper.



We dyed the eggs on Thursday evening. On Friday afternoon, we decorated them with ribbon,







patterned paper and punches,





and buttons.







For more instructions, you can click here.



Also, MSS is having its monthly online crop this weekend, so if you want to check out some fun challenges, click here.

I'll post my layout for the crop later. :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I love your eggs, there so cute!
And a great project to do with kids!

Melanie said...

I just might have to do this with Jolee. Thanks for the idea!

Tam said...

such a great idea. Love the colors.

Heather M. said...

Oh man, those eggs are SOOOOO cute!

I think we might wait one more year before we do them with Helayna. I can't imagine the disaster it would be this year.