Monday, August 22, 2011

Papertrey Princess Challenge

One of my fellow Papertrey Princesses posted this challenge today. She asked us to post a photo of something that inspires us and a card that we made using this inspiration.

Here's what inspired me today:


New product. :)

I picked up my Papertrey Ink order today and was very inspired as I stamped my new stamps into my stamp book and set them in their folders. So inspired that once I was done, I made this card:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (Hawaiian shores, kraft and pure poppy), stamps (Think Big Favourites #7, Modern Wood Mats and Simple Sunflower), twine and die (Doily Details).

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Leigh........It's just gorgeous!!! I got my goodies, but have only used my one die and I made it for a Cards publication call, so I can't even share.....lol Hopefully, I'll get time to play today. Your card is just amazing! Love it!

Kara said...

new products!! love that phot of all the new stuff:) your card is so pretty..love the colors and the layering!

Unknown said...

Love your new products! What a great way to get inspiration!
Your card is so great...love the layering and the colors!

Lisa said...

Leigh I only started following your blog about a month ago, so I am not sure if you have already shared this with us, but I would LOVE to see your stamp book and folders that you use for storing your stamps! i am always looking for new ideas!

Holly Saveur said...

Hi Leigh,love your card and new PTI goods..lucky girl!
Love your previous psot too were you share your room and books too..love the idea for the brads storage!!Saw you have your PTI dies covered with Quickutz foam..why?For getting the image out more easily?
I too have my sentiments and ink stamped on a sheet ..but will and make the dies booklet too so handy!
Thanks for sharing.Groetjes Holly.

Joyce said...

Such a fabulous card. If you opened your box and used everything right away, I will admire you forever. I take so long to get anything new out. I really love those wood mats, and am regretting not ordering them. Oh well, there's always Sept.