Sunday, August 07, 2011

Fabulous.

I wanted to see if I could create a layout for this week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink: Decreasing Apertures. It was actually a little tricky, because of the size of the papers for trying to run them through my Cuttlebug.

So I had to get a little creative. Nothing wrong with that!

Here's what I made:


I used Papertrey cardstock (leaf green, kraft and soft stone), stamps (Wonderful Words), impression plate (Woodgrain) and dies (Half & Half & Seeing Stars.)

Pretty simple, but I'm happy with it.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

That's a really nice picture of your son. So contemplative. You did a great job of putting the aperture technique on a scrapbook layout.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great layout using the aperture technique.

Unknown said...

You've done it again. Two amazing page layouts. Love them both.