Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Seven years

Well, my son Austin turned seven yesterday and we celebrated in style! I took him, Jonah & five of his friends bowling in Winkler, where they had a great time-- bowling and "playing" the arcade games there. Then it was back to our house for hotdogs, a dinosaur birthday cake (made by yours truly!), gift opening and a treasure hunt to find the kids' treats to take home. The weather was perfect. The party was done by 6:30 and went by really fast, which was nice.

I took lots of photos of the party (I know, you're shocked!) but my favourites are these two:

I just love how everyone is smiling (well, almost everyone) for the camera, but Jonah is smiling at Austin. Too cute!

I snapped this one right after Jonah blew out Austin's candle. Priceless.

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

That is too funny that Jonah blew out the candle! LOL! Love the cake!

Cindy said...

Gotta love the sibling "help"!! Cute picture and great cake by the way!!

Heather said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun. LOL on the blowing out the candle. Micah loves to blow out candles and so far it's just been family but I hope he doesn't do it to another kid.