Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fire!

Okay, well stinky smoke anyway...

Maybe I wasn't meant to have a dishwasher...

Cameron finally got it hooked up and running last week, so today, I loaded it up and ran it after lunch.

A little while later, Cameron smelled smoke. He ran to the kitchen and opened the dishwasher. After some searching, he found my son's favourite sippy-- melted with a huge hole in it! I guess it had flipped out of its spot and landed on the heating element during the power dry cycle.



Jonah's pretty sad about his favourite "dinosaur sippy cup" but I promised that we'd buy him a new one at Walmart tomorrow.

I just feel bad because I was mad that Cameron didn't go back to work after lunch-- now it turns out it was a good thing he was here!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh no!!! Hope you can find the same cup and hope that Cameron can fix the dishwasher so it doesn't do that again.