Monday, November 06, 2006

This weekend



I got to spend this weekend doing two of my favourite things: scrapbooking and hanging out with friends.

Tracy (with Mary's help) had planned a scrapbooking overnighter at the Pembina Valley Bible Camp.

Marlo and I drove there & back together. It was Marlo's first scrapbooking overnighter (my second!) and she suggested maybe bringing some games along. I told her not to bother-- no one would play them.

"You mean, we actually scrapbook the entire time?"

Yup.

And that's exactly what we did. From 6:30pm Friday to 2:30 am Saturday morning (4am for Marlo!) and then from 8:15am to 4:30pm Saturday. Breaking only to eat and visit the washroom!

It was such a great time!

3 comments:

anita said...

sounds fun! but the "bring games along..." made me chuckle!!! definitely her first crop! ;)

Anne Krashel said...

Glad you had so much fun.
Maybe when my boys are older and dh is a little more mature, I'll go to an all nighter too. maybe...

Heather M. said...

So glad you got to go!