Monday, November 20, 2006

SSD

It was Super Scrap Day (SSD) at My Scrap Shoppe this past Saturday in Winkler. Such a great way to spend a day: scrapbooking from 9am to 9pm.



I love being a part of the design team for MSS and it was fun to spend time with a couple of my fellow design team members: Anita & Jen. And with MSS's owner, Marcy. She did a great job organizing the day!

My friend Susan was able to come and join us after lunch, which was really good!



I got quite a few layouts done, which was wonderful (never sure how much I'm going to accomplish at a crop!) Here are three of them:





4 comments:

Heather M. said...

Awesome layouts! I especially love the design of the first one!

Marcy said...

Thanks for all the help Leigh! (who's the dork on the right??? LOL)

anita said...

you'll have to get me one of those pics too! great layouts!

Heather said...

Great layouts. You got lots done.