Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring is here!!

Last week was Spring Break and we definitely had a nice break in the weather here (for the first few days of the week, anyway!)

On Monday evening, the kids and I walked to the park. It was great to get some photos outside.

Here are a few of my favourites:



Sage pulling our wagon (I'm not even sure why we bring it along-- she never wants to ride in it and it takes a while for her to pull it!)



The boys on their bikes. (We are going to take Jonah's training wheels off a.s.a.p.-- he hardly uses them at all!)



Throwing leaves into the rushing Dead Horse Creek.


Looking for squirrels. I couldn't believe this photo. Sage looks so grown up here!


Okay, a very messy brother and sister. Austin ignored my advice of not biking down the hill into the very, very wet beach-volleyball court and got stuck. And while I was helping him get out, Sage came running down the hill, planted both feet into the wet, wet sand and fell forward onto her hands and knees!

1 comment:

anita said...

great pictures Leigh! look forward to seeing them on a layout...or ten! :)